Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow Canyon Park

We went with my mom and Dennis to Snow Canyon park. We played in the sand dunes and hiked on the petrified dunes. It is such a beautiful place! How come it took us three years to know it was here? Hayden loves to hike. He kept running ahead of us saying that he was the expert and that we should follow him. Tyler cracks me up.....the littlest rocks on the ground and he totally gets all cautious - warning everyone to watch their step. Miss Genevieve was held most of the time. At one point it looked safe enough for her to walk.......oops - she fell almost immediately and hurt her cute little forehead.


Grandma must not want Genevieve to fall again.


Deep in thought


There's our self proclaimed "expert" in the lead with our ever-so-cautious Tyler taking up the rear.

Hayden loves nature!

Wayne and Dennis drew pictures of their better halves in the sand.


Me.....do you see the sticks in my eyes? I better watch my back!

Dennis' turn

Grandma Bingham with her sunglasses on her head.
I think Dennis wins the "best sand drawing of their spouse" award!

It was so beautiful here! It is going to be our new favorite place to explore!



Tyler was sliding into a split.......look at that smile!

Grandma Bingham and Genevieve playing in the sand. Genevieve didn't really love walking in the sand, but playing in it was a different story.
Grandpa stole Genevieve's beloved jewels.ouch!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Snow's Canyon! There is a hike you used to be able to do that lead to a huge natural arch, I think it's on private land now. Cute fun pictures! (I hope it's okay that I'm stalking your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog better...you have great "sand dune" pictures. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, isn’t it exciting when you find new places to explore!!!
    Wow I haven’t seen your mom in probably 10 or more years!!! Brings back a flood of memories!!

    ReplyDelete