Thursday, April 22, 2010

Exploring

My brother, Jason, and his family came to visit us last week. When they got here we dicided to take all the kids for a walk down to the river behind Grandma's house. We thought they could use a little running time seeing that they drove here all the way from Illinois.
It was our first adventure......
-=
-
This is Genevieve's little buddy Joe. Who seems right at home down by the river.
-

-
This is the position Spencer stayed in the entire time we were by the water. He loved it down there!
-

-
I'm not so sure this girl is in her best mudding attire.
=

-
Tyler's slow motion throw.
-

-
Sticks, mud, and water.....lots of fun!
-

-
Tommy seemed pretty proud of his muddy hand!
-

-
ECHO-O-O-O-O
Genevieve loved hearing herself.
-

-
I think you all know, but just in case you forgot....
-
I LOVE THIS GIRL!
-
-
I just wish I could photoshop her skirt down.

2 comments:

  1. Can we just talk about who stinkin cute your daughter is!!!! And the pom pom boots...love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love that last pic. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete