Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Aunt Louise's house

We drove up to Valley Springs to visit with Aunt Louise, Joshua and Cierra Tunquist. She has a lot of animals that the kids loved! We saw 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses, many chickens, 2 baby chicks, 1 duck, a bearded dragon and many fish. Wow! What a petting zoo :)

The boys have never ridden on horses before - so this was a big day for them.

Aunt Louise even taught them a little bit about horses. It was very cool.


I remember riding her horses when I was little.


Genevieve didn't mind touching him, but sitting on the horse was totally out!


Tyler and Hayden both got pooped on by the baby chicks. Yuck!

My cousin, Josh, barbecued dinner for us and Cierra showed us how her pet duck plays tag with her. Very entertaining! Another great memory made! Thanks Aunt Louise for sharing your animals with us! Tyler left wheezing and I left with the sneezes. I'm so allergic to cats and Tyler has asthma, so this is definitely a place we can't be at for more than a few hours, but it was all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping that Tyler was ok...I thought maybe I could get another grey cheek parrot again... also Louise looks great...she hasn't changed...where are the pictures of Ciera and Joshua?

    ReplyDelete